Monday, June 17, 2013

LOL's Tours Sdn Bhd

assalamualaikum and hello everyone.
alhamdulillah today i manage to do my presentation well.
a thousand thanks to my lecturer Madam Adrianna Aziz, my groupies and also my classmetes.
as i do said earlier i am Bsc Hons Tourism Management student and this time our given assignment is to set up our own travel agency company in kota kinabalu sabah.
sounds pretty cool haa.?
but then of course working in the groups really challenge u inside physically or mentally but then again alhamdulillah we just manage it well with presenting our project well.
as a students its nothing can be compare with if your presentation got compliment and be accepted by your lecturer.
so we choose LOL's tours as our company names.
awesome right?
as the given project we were suppose to build a package that can be sell to our customer and my group got the educational package theme.
then we choose vietnam as a destinations but yes we are focusing on ho chi minh region.

Nana and me with our banting.we do spend some money for our project just make it live and real.

we're ready

Vero, Amy, Bibi, Nana me n Christy

our classmates 

pic of farewell HM2212A1 BSC HONS TOURISM MANAGEMENT


there were a lot of things that i want to share but then i just share half of the my presentation story.
u know to came out with a package its not easy.
we do fight, arguing each other but then after that we chill and again smile to each other.
and of course the most happiest moment is when madam said that she is interested to buy our package(from customer perspective).
just cant explain how happy we are.
we are grateful to Him for ease my journey today(my groupies too).
ohh ya we do come out with the video ads but i will upload later.
so if u have any inquiries just email me at nabilah.mustafa@yahoo.com
perhaps u want to make our powerpoint as a refernces and so on.
NOTES to groupies:
korang terima kasih sebab jadi ahli yang baik.
korang mmg bestlah. :D trima kasih sbb spend duit, masa dan idea untuk project kita...

with that till we meet again >.<

No comments: